1. ENGAGEMENT Consumers are more engaged when reading printed material, unlike websites, which are often skimmed in as little as 15 second visits (Print Power, 2014).
2. IT'S CREATIVE A lot of brands take advantage of the creative potential of print marketing with many using innovations such as lenticular inks, holograms and scented paper.
3. TOTAL RECALL When companies want to leave a memory in their customers’ minds, print is the strongest performer. People remember what they feel and see more than what they just hear (Bigelow and Poremba, 2014).
4. HAND IN HAND Print and digital work together and deliver optimal marketing results. Research consistently shows significant jumps in ROI when print and digital marketing tools are adopted across one campaign.
5. FOLLOW THE TREND Print holds a sense of legitimacy. The fear of spam, viruses and privacy invasion is enough to make people wary of clicking. There is no imminent danger in picking up a printed brochure.
6. RELATIONSHIP BUILDING Because print is easily put down and picked up, it sticks around in the household or workplace, read again and again by others that come across it (Print Power, 2014).
7. SEND THEM SEARCHING Print increases online search – with websites offering a virtual sales person 24 hours a day seven days a week, print can help you bring people to your virtual window.