As part of the Member registration process, we collect personal information and assign a username and password to each Member. We may additionally collect web site visitors’ contact information (like their e-mail addresses). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- – to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- – to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
- – we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- – we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- – we are required by law to disclose the information.
- – Terminology – In these terms and conditions, the expressions we, us and our are a reference to Quickpack Holdings Pty Ltd Trading as Quickmail.
- – Member Service – means the Quickmail online member service, including but not limited to the proprietary or administration software provided by us to any Licensee or Member, or any rights of access to our web site and its products.
- – Amendments to Terms and Conditions – We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this web site. Your continued use of the web site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- – Grant of Licence – Quickmail grants to the member a non-exclusive right during the term of this agreement to use the Member Services pursuant to the terms and conditions set out herein. Your use of the Member Services confers no title or ownership in the Member Services. All ownership rights remain in Quickpack Holdings Pty Ltd Trading as Quickmail.
- – Membership – In order to be able to access the information offered in the Member Services area, you must become a member. To become a member, you must complete your registration details in the manner described on the web site. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, you must notify us of any change to the registration details as originally supplied. You agree not to use our products or services for any unlawful purpose (whether known or not) or in any manner which may infringe or violate any third party’s rights. You further agree that you will not use our service to transmit or upload any harmful files or unsolicited e-mail addresses. You further agree that you will not use our service to transmit any unsolicited messages. You agree to use our services in an acceptable manner where your use is concurrent with the expected usage of our member services. You further agree not to upload files for distribution via other electronic means or any other usage that may be considered unfair, deceptive or illegal or which contains prohibited or potentially prohibited content which is (or would be) classified RC or X by the Classifications Board or classified R by the ABA. You agree that you are solely responsible for complying with any law (whether in existence now or in the future) which may apply to you or us, which is in any way connected with the use, or otherwise, of our products or services. You must not disclose any user ID, password or other log in information to another person. Upon registration, you will be provided with a password and account designation. You agree to pay for our services in the manner specified on the web site or any other document that specifies pricing. Quickmail reserves the right to adjust any pricing for any of its products and services. Quickmail will inform members of such adjustments at which time the member has the option to terminate their membership as described under ‘Termination of Access’ within these Terms and Conditions.
- – Cancellation due to Error – You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, products offered by us may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. We reserve this right up until the time of delivery of supply of the services to you. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
- – Information Service – All information provided by us pursuant to these terms and conditions is provided in good faith. You accept that any information provided by us is general information and is not in the nature of advice. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication. We nevertheless reserve the right to update this information at any time. In addition, we do not make any representation or warranty that the information we provide is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. You should make your own enquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any information or material which is made available to you pursuant to our information service. You agree to use our information service for lawful purposes only.
- – Indemnity – You indemnify us and our related bodies corporate and our respective officers, employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any action, claim or demand) on a full indemnity basis, which may be instituted against us arising out of a failure by you (or by any person using your password or ID, whether or not you have authorised that person to use your password or ID) to comply with these terms and conditions.
- – Disclaimer – This disclaimer set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded. We do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of your Membership Services or this web site or any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. If legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following: (a) if the breach relates to goods, (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, (ii) the repair of such goods (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and (b) if the breach relates to services, (i) the supplying of the services again or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and if item (a) or item (b) is not permitted under applicable legislation, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable legislation. Except in relation to liability for personal injury (including sickness and death), and except as otherwise stipulated in these terms and conditions, we will not accept liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods or services supplied pursuant to an order placed on this web site or in respect of any failure or omission on our part to comply with our obligations as set out in these terms and conditions.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party (unless compelled by law), or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this web site, including the purchase of any Member Services offered over this web site. In using this web site for these or any other purposes, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the web site or Member Services. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the web site and Member Services including the Quickmail Anti Spam Policy.
Specific Warnings – You must ensure that your access to this web site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this web site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site. Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this web site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this web site updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this web site.