As a responsible and customer focused organisation, Quickmail strives to ensure that our customers feel confident they are working with an environmentally conscious business partner. To ensure we minimise our environmental impact, Quickmail has introduced strict policies such as the provision of a variety of eco-friendly material and packaging options when processing any campaign.
We are proud to be an organisation that undertakes a number of initiatives and actions in order to reduce any impact on the environment including;
– Correct disposal of waste products (including cardboard, shrink wrap, wooden pallets and printer cartridges)
– All waste paper is removed off-site for recycling by a waste management company
– Any chemicals (of which there are few) are stored in sealed containers, away from storm water drains where there is no potential for run off.
– Energy efficient lighting is installed through the entire premises
– Use of degradable plastic for all our plastic wrapped items
– The option of recycled envelopes and paper stock for direct mail outs
– Quickmail minimises wastage in job set up and rework through our best practice machine operation
– Quickmail recycles ALL of our cardboard waste, either by using a reputable recycling company, reusing our boxes or on-selling boxes to other businesses.
In line with our Environmental Policy and striving for continual improvement, Quickmail is also a Level 3 Green Stamp accredited business, which is the highest level achievable. The Green Stamp program is a collaborative environmental initiative of the Printing Industries Association of Australia and the Department of Environment and Conservation. It is independently audited and acknowledges a business’ commitment to minimising environmental impacts associated with day to day operations. By attaining Green Stamp Certification, Quickmail proudly supports environmental sustainability for a better future and assures you that we’re doing our best for the environment.